StoreLIVE! Release Notes
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 11/21/2017) (BETA)
- Added: Invoice Detail Tags now Show on Grid
- Improvement:: Admin Password Name Changed to Advanced Password
- Improvement: Invoice Kits
- Improvement: Checkboxes on User Maintenance
- Improvement: Pick List Suggest Qty now Based on Total Sales Rather than Avg
- Fix: User Maintenance Custom Text Field 9 Shows Correct Data
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 11/16/2017)
- Fix: Saving Data on Invoice Item Tags
- Fix: Inventory Movement Bug
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 11/13/2017)
- Added: Pick List Last Received Date
- Added: Pick List Suggest Order Quantities Based on Sales now Has Round Up to Case At Options
- Added: Invoice Number Search to PO Locator
- Added: "Work Order Report with Kit Items Expanded"
- Added: Card Number Field to User Maintenance
- Added: Can now Expand and Change Kit Item Prices on Invoice
- Added: "Prompt for Description Sale Total-Custom" Report
- Beta: Item Tags on Invoice
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 10/20/2017)
- Added: Many Custom Fields to Users
- Time Tracking Beta Improvements
- Fix: Improved Ribbon Buttons in Advanced Settings
- Fix: Improved Server not Found Error Message on Login Screen
- Fix: Error when Opening Unprocessed Inventory Receive if Missing Settings
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 10/16/2017)
- Added: Shopify E-commerce Integration
- Added: "Quarterly Sales by Item Report"
- Improvement: Added Store Parameter to "Sales and Payments" Report
- Improvement: "Z-Report" now Includes Tax Breakdown
- Improvement: Added Catalog Margin Costs to Mfg Orders
- Improvement: Added Help Tooltip for Cost Column on Mfg Orders
- Improvement: Changed Location Tab Label to Shelf Locations
- Improvement: Inventory Count now Support Entering Case Amounts
- Improvement: Added Signature Image to House Charge Report
- Improvement: Multi-Select Purchase Orders
- Fix: Divide by Zero Occurring in Purchase Tool if Item had Case Qty of Zero
- Fix: "Sales and Payments" Report now Returns Correct Sales Totals
- Fix: Pick List will now Force Saving
- Fix: Button Text when Receipt Printer not Responding
- Time Tracking Beta Development
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 9/18/2017) STABLE
- Added: "Hours Worked" Report
- Fixed: Transfer and Pick List Timeouts
- FIxed: Transfers and Pick Lists Throwing Insufficient Inventory Error
- Fixed: In/Out Code not Showing on Grid Rows with no Data
- Improvement: Pick List Picked Case Column
- Improvement: Pick List Cases Available Column
- Improvement: Pick Lists Transfer All Available Inventory rather than Throwing Error if too Much Inventory is Requested
- Improvement: Added Refresh Button to Time Forms
- Improvement: Can now Close Time Periods
- Improvement: When Modifying Punches, Form Automatically Refreshes
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 8/31/2017) (beta)
- Added: Report for Pick List: "Transfer Pick List no Zeros"
- Added: POS now integrated with StoreLIVE Time Tracking
- Improvement: Transfer complete function now ignores zero lines
- Fix: Items that appeared multiple times on list not getting updated
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 8/30/2017)
- Added: Force Save to Receive Form
- Added: DataCap Swipe Anytime Feature
- Fixed: Almost zero sale bug
- Fixed: Promotion qty not applied when updating a tiered pricing batch
- Fixed: Lots of Shopify Cart Stuff
- Change: Increased the size of line on the POS Multi-Item Select
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 8/24/2017) (beta)
- Fix: New pick lists not returning any items
- Improvement: Can now search by warehouse when searching for items
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 8/15/2017) (beta)
- Feature: Report "Sales by Item Gross Profit by COGS and Vendor Cost"
- Improvement: Zero Dollar Amount Vendor Invoices now Sync to Quickbooks
- Fix: Register Balancing by User not Showing All Users in Dropdown
- Fix: Wait 45 Second Logic for Datacap
- Fix: Column header name change on pick list
- Fix: Change order/pick mode button text
- Fix: Menu overlapping buttons on pick list report menu
- Fix: Make rows larger on dropdown when creating a new pick list
- Fix: Look at Report- does it show items marked as wholesale?
- Fix: Add minimize button to pick list header
- Fix: Add checkbox to mark rows as finished/done picking
- Fix: Add last modified date to pick list locator (this will show the last time that the pick list was modified)
- Fix: Text for scan items box added to clarify function
- Fix: Inventory Source not showing on pick list
- Fix: Incorrect Inventory amount showing on pick list
- Fix: Show list name on pick list form
- Fix: Inventory Quick Adjust would not allow completion when only one reason in list
- Fix: Scrollbar missing on advanced application settings grid
- Time Clock Beta Update
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 7/22/2017) (beta)
- Time Clock Beta Release
- Fix: Missing Column in Database Updater
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 7/5/2017)
- Improvement: Many Pick List App Beta Improvements/Features
- Fixed: Custom Label Database Update Bug
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 6/20/2017) STABLE
- Added: GS1 Barcode Support to Receiving Screen
- Fixed:Logout Cancel Error message
- Fixed: Removed Bad Parameter in Out of Stock Report
- Fixed: Inventory Turns by Category Datetime data error.
- Improvement: Better Error Messages for Dutch Valley One-click ordering.
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 6/10/2017)
- Added: Send PO to Dutch Valley
- Improvement: Split out Shopify class
- Fixed: Sales Total with Tax Item Report now excludes tax item from total sales.
- Improvement: Updated Pick List App
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 5/30/2017)
- Added: Update function for User Contacts
- Added: Try catch in Sync Service
- Improvement: Added Case Cost Column and Improved Formatting of "Inventory Listing" Report
- Improvement: Added User Security for Warehouse Setup form and Warehouse Items form
- Improvement: Sort "RegBalPymtSummary" report Sales by Dept section by Dept name.
- Improvement: Minor UI update to Pick List App
- Fixed: bug in Database Update with Manger_Session_ID Primary Key
- Change: Disabled "Remove Payment" button in POS when gift card is used
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date:5/16/2017)
- Added: Datacap Tsys Voltage and First Data Rapid E2E
- Added: Contacts for users, custom fields for users, addresses for contacts
- Added: Logging Manager Sessions
- Updated: Item Option settings
- Fixed: Remove Item Options visible and PosAdminAdv
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date:5/3/2017) STABLE
- Added: Better Zero Batch Handling in QB Sync
- Added: "Include Only Not Transmit To Scale" check box to item locator page
- Added: Item Options to Invoice Locator
- Added: Item Option Lookup to Item Locator
- Added: Item Option Categorys and option values to Item Maintenance
- Added: Item options setting page
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date:4/24/2017)
- Added: Feature to Customize the Green Action Buttons in top left of POS Screen
- Fixed: Giftcard Magstripe parsing bug.
- Fixed: Error when opening vendor form.
- Fixed: "Sales by Item Gross Profit on Vendor Cost" report throwing error.
- Fixed: "Remove Payment" button disabled when payment = credit/Debit
- Fixed: Manager Over-ride on the POS
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date:4/18/2017)
- Added: Custom_Label_Name table
- Fixed: Pax GoodsGiftCards
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date:4/11/2017)
- Added: Fast Warehouse Beta Dev Finished
- Added: Parent Child Warehouse Location Dropdown in Inventory Receive
- Fixed: Price Changed Since not Passing to Mass Price Change Screen
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 3/30/2017)
- Updated: QB Sync Error Messages
- Fixed: Close Form bug in Inventory Count Screen
- Fixed: NCR msr don't close or you get error message
- Fixed: Added more exception handling to new item save function.
- Fixed: Close From bug in old Sales invoice screen and disabled combine button on tablet inventory count when there is no count to combine with
- Fixed: Duplicate Items are now Removed from Proomotions when Saving
- Fixed: Correct Regular Price is displayed on Promotion When Adding an Item By Typing Item Number in Grid Row
- Fixed: Form Lockup when Blanking Item Number on Grid Row
- Fixed: When Blanking a Promo Item Number, Item is now Removed Properly
- Fixed: Giftcard Scanning and Login Badge Scanning
- Fixed: Price formula Picking a formula when no customer group is applied
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 3/17/2017)
- Added: Ability to Always Enable Scanner; Allows Scanning User Badges to Login to POS
- Added: Sales Total with Tax Item Report
- Improved: Manager and POS Splash Screen Logos now Show Copyright Info
- Improved: Search by User Number and Search on Enter Keypress Enabled in User Locator
- Improved: Changed Invoice Header for Invoice with Wide Style and Color Report to Better Fit in Envelopes
- Improved: Mobile Forms UI
- Fixed: POS Crash Resulting from Items Without a Primary UPC
- Fixed: Fields Overlapping in Sales by Date and Department
- Fixed: Error when Copying PO
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 3/8/2017)
- Added: Multiple Reports to Email on Invoice Screen
- Added: Email Purchase Order with Excel Export
- Added: Ribbon Control to Invoice Locator added that you print multiple report and change multiple Invoice Statuses
- Fixed: Tab Index on Email Form
- Fixed: Tax problem when completing Invoice in a Wholesale store
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 3/5/2017)
- Fixed: Reg Bal was updating Card Payments on Refresh.
- Fixed: Group Box not showing on mass item update form
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 3/1/2017)
- Added: Report: Order Production Checklist
- Added: Report: Invoice Acknowledgment
- Added: Size and Color fields to packing slip report
- Added: Ready for Production Status to Invoice Report
- Added: Report Items Ready for Production
- Fixed: NCR msr crash and Change Some Tablet Stuff
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 2/28/2017)
- Improved: Tablet inventory scan Screen and Data Sync
- Change: Items ready for production to use requested ship date
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 2/23/2017)
- Fixed: bug with One Time Special Sale Price null price
- Added: Send Email Button to Invoice and Purchase Order Screens
- Improved: Tablet inventory scan Screen and Data Sync
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 2/15/2017)
- Added: Advanced Price Formula
- Added: add fields to mass price change screen
- Added: Price Formula with Customer Groups
- Fixed: Custom columns on customer locator not saving on program exit
- Fixed: Error occurred when blanking a check line and then saving.
- Fixed: Register Summary By Date with Batches By Date now shows payment details when running for a single day.
- Fixed: Sales by Dept report view has been updated to exclude sales that should not apply to sales report.
- Fixed: Error occurred when blanking a check line and then saving.
- Fixed: Register Summary By Date with Batches By Date now shows payment details when running for a single day.
- Fixed: Sales by Dept report view has been updated to exclude sales that should not apply to sales report.
- Fixed: Tab Pages now hidden correctly in user maintenance screen
- Fixed: Transmit to scale problem
- Fixed: Search on Enter works properly in Promo Locator
- Improvement: New Promotion Start Date field now defaults to Current Day at 1 AM.
- Improvement: New Promotion End Date field defaults to Current Day at 11:59 PM.
- Internal: Development version of time tracking.
- Internal: Views behind sales by date and sales by dept reports have been updated.
- Feature: Pick List Beta Development
- Feature: Z-Report
- Feature: Pick List App Beta work
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 2/9/2017) Beta
- Improvement: Add description/notes field in label setup
- Improvement: V_item_locator views now do not retrieve customer group prices
- Improvement: When changing customers on an invoices, user is now prompted to update current items
- Improvement: Updated Transmit to Scale Logic; Eplum export file no longer duplicates items.
- Improvement: Customer Pricing Groups can now be added to prices on Item Maintenance
- Improvement: New Price grid row now at top of grid.
- Improvement: Sales by Dept Report now No Longer Calculates Sales for Excluded Categories Unless User Requires it
- Improvement: Anchored selected column to right side of grid.
- Improvement: Added Setting to only search for vendor items on receiving screen.
- Improvement: Added PLU to Item Locator as selectable (hidden) column.
- Feature: Can now assign colors to Customer Groups
- Feature: Sales Invoices now Show Customer Pricing Groups
- Feature: Added formula to update costs to percentage of item cost.
- Added: Complete Inventory Count Logic
- Added: Inventory Count upload from local Database
- Added: CSVOrderImport added coupon SKU field (Drupal web export)
- Added: Resync all items to CompleteOrder Screen
- Fixed: Changes for Jira Invoice Importer
- Fixed: Check to make sure all Invoice Dtls have an Item ID
- Fixed: Hide divide by zero errors in Inventory Days Remaining Report
- Fixed: Blank row when adding item via grid row on invoice form.
- Fixed: adding error handling and logging for save function in Register balancing
- Fixed: Tablet app sync problems
- Fixed: QB Sync Not Billable Status
- Fix: Issue with deciding to use percentage or decimal value in cost change
- Fix: Added exception handler with explanation for failed save on Mass Price Change Screen.
- Fix: Exception occurring when clicking off grid search dialog in receiving screen.
- Fix: V_price_change sub select fixed to get top (1) active upc, this prevents sub select from returning multiple values
- Fix: V_price_change now gets active upcs only, this was causing multiple upcs to returns if there were two primary upcs and one of them was inactive
- Fixed: Increased Timeouts and Fix Tablet Sync Complete Logic
- Fixed: Popup touch keyboard on tablet app PO notes field
- Fixed: Bugs so Verifone VX805 works
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 12/24/2016) STABLE
- Added: Payment Client ID to PAX and Tgate
- Added: Dept and Category to Pos Sale Locator
- Fix: Ship To Name and Bill To Name fields in Sales Invoices have been expanded to allow for more characters.
- Fix: Updated Reg Balancing to Auto Recalculate
- Change: 'Max Discount' and 'Eligible Items' to show for 'Item' and 'Sale' promotion types
- Change: Made Customer Receipt Lookup faster
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 12/16/2016)
- Added: Inventory Count Dtl Local DB Sync
- Improvement: Added Button that Links to Dutch Valley Catalog in Item Locator
- Improvement: Changed Download Icon in Vendor Catalog Screen
- Feature: Pick List App Beta
- Fixed: Error when inactive item without a primary number was loaded.
- Fixed: Mass Item Change screen now adds x- in front of upcs when item deactivated.
- Fixed: Add Serial_TX to database updater.
- Fixed: For Goods Loyalty Program
- Fixed: Get Reg Price on Add Item Button
- Changed: QB Sync added better zero handling
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 11/25/2016)
- Added: Global Datacap Support
- Added: Print labels with customer card and prevent multiple primary customer cards
- Added: Sales by Date and Department with Large Header and Footer-Custom
- Added: Sales by Date with Large Header and Footer-Custom
- Improvement: Sale Invoice Locator is now sorted by Create Date Desc
- Improvement: Oracle Sync Updates Customer Card when Customer is updated
- Changed: Added App Setting Item Locations Label
- Changed: BarcodeDecoder to Better Handle GS1 Barcodes
- Fixed: Dashboard Report now works with All Stores
- Fixed: Tablet App 'Index out of range' error
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 11/9/2016)
- Added: Customer Group Pricing to POS
- Added: Easy Cost Change
- Added: Negative Inventory(Beta)
- Fixed: Invoice Location Select Function
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 10/19/2016)
- Added: search count on Sales Invoice locator
- Fixed: MercuryEMV fixed Manual Foodsstamps Amount
- Fixed: Disappearing Cust Card# on Invoice
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 10/13/2016)
- Added: More Status Labels to Pymt Processors and Fixed EBT Cash issue with new PosLink
- Fixed: DBMaintenance Error Message in Log File
- Fixed: Zero Accounting Entries going into QuickBooks and Added more error handling
- Change: Iris Reporting Web Server Email Address
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 10/12/2016)
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 10/3/2016)
- Added: Vendor Column to Inventory Listing Report and Sale Price Column to Inventory Item past Expiration Date, Dead Stock Reports
- Added: more logging to find error with plus card
- Added: Run Debit as Credit Setting
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 9/26/2016)
- Fixed: Old Pax Terminal POSLink Problems
- Fixed: QB Sync $0 Entries Problem
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 9/23/2016)
- Fixed the PosUpdater wasn't installing Storelive Manager
- Fix: Button now shows correct default value when Special Promo Name setting is null
- Improvement: Expanded Discount Menu to Allow more Button. Note that this may shift existing button positions.
- New Report: Inventory Item Locations
- Updated: POSLink to the latest for better pax terminal support
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 9/2/2016)
- Fixed: Changes to run two different stores on the Same Server
- Change: Lengthen AcqRefData column
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 8/29/2016)
- Added: No Sig on No Credit Surcharge and No Sig Foodstamps
- Improvement: increased submenu large button font size and quick items menu large button font size.
- Improvement: Promotion locator now puts most recently created promotions at top of grid.
- Change: All grid views on Vendor Catalog are now the same Vendor Catalog is also full screen
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 8/25/2016)
- Fixed: Printing labels for multiple items now prints the date
- Fixed: Payment Url problem pdcx control
- Fixed: Set pdcx control to use E2E
- Improvement: When Printing multiple tickets set the default to match the setting "Ticket Printing Default Price To Regular Price"
- Feature: Added advanced setting for print 'each' or 'case' qty for item labels on POs (default is each)
- Change: Dutch Valley Import screen to reflect green/red price changes for all searches
- Change: All grid views on Vendor Catalog are now the same
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 8/17/2016)
- Feature: Added 6Mb log file size limit.
- Feature: Added Query Time to DB Tool
- Feature: Added Cashier Number to Suspended Sale Lookup Report
- Feature: Added Local DB Path to Settings
- Feature: "Quoted" items have been remove from this report
- Improvement: Long Values in Advanced POS Settings now appear in pop up boxes as well as Application Settings.
- Fix: Items will go into a random dept category if no category is set.
- Fixed: When re-opening an invoice that has been charged to a credit card the customer balance changes to reflect the refund cc amount
- Fixed: Tablet files in the StoreLIVE Installer and Add Local DB Path setting
- Fixed: Many Tablet Problems and Added Ready to Print Label
- Fixed: InActive Warehouse Locations in Inventory Count and Inventory Adjustment
- Fixed: Unhandled exception occurring when attempting to mass change prices on Cost Change Screen.
- Fixed: Problem with Negative tax on sale
- Fixed: Removed Object Reference in Log File
- Fixed: Default Customer Credit Limit on Customers added at POS
- Fixed: MfgOrder AutoReload Order from Template and Fixed invoice too
- Change: Customer Card # field mandatory if creating a customer from POS
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 8/10/2016)
- Improve: Tablet: wording and layout of item info on PO Scan screen
- Improvement: Inventory Count Sheet by Vendor Report now accepts All Vendors and All Warehouses. Sorting has also been improved.
- Fix: Clicking yes on 'copy invoice' prompt to show new invoice now works again.
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 8/2/2016)
- Feature: Heartland EMV
- Improvement: Tablet won't download Completed PO's
- Fixed: Tablet DataUpdater Query
- Fixed: Tablet Trim Comments
- Fixed: Update SQL Logic to Parse GiftCard Correctly on some Reports
- Fixed: Report Print Problems and Added better Error Messages on Tablet App
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52,10 (Release Date: 7/15/2016)
- Feature: Tablet fixes added working plus minus buttons on the PO List Screen
- Feature: Added Word Wrapping and decreased font size slightly on sub menu tab headers
- Feature: Purchasing Tool now has Round Options, Ceiling (Always round up) and Round when suggesting PO quantities.
- Feature: Setting is found on advanced settings table, but does not need to be changed there, as can be changed directly on Purchasing Tool Screen.
- Feature: Support for Nutrition Information Labeling
- Feature: Grid displaying query results on sql compact tool
- Feature: Update Storelive X change to fix sending serving size and servings per container to scale.
- Fix: PayGuardian bug Fixes
- Fix: Fixed Removed Payment Button
- Change: Major work on the Netepay implentation
- Change: Print Ticket Changes
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 6/27/2016)
- Sped up handheld app and fixed tax checking logic
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date: 6/23/2016)
- Feature: Clear Search Button to Item Loc on Item Select Mode
- Feature: Inventory Listing report now supports sub categories.
- Feature: Now supports sending to PlumStore.
- Fix: Sales by Date and Department report totals
- Fix: Sales by Date and Department report transaction numbers.
- Fix: Serving Size and Servings Per Container now transmit to scale.
- Fix: Tablet App Lockups and made the delete item better
- Upgraded DevExpress to 16.1.4
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date: 6/14/2016)
- Feature: Sped up Inventory Items by Warehouse Location report
- Fix: Tablet App, Vendor part number showing blank
- Fix: Sending Promotion Prices to Scale Bug
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date: 6/7/2016)
- Feature: Added status label to tablet settings screen
- Change: Tablet App Fixes and Changed DataGen
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date: 6/2/2016)
- Fix: Focusing Textbox on New QuickItem Screen
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 5/30/2016)
- Fix: Errors on Blank Database
- AllowNutrifactTransmittoScale setting added to disable transmitting nutrifacts to scale if needed
- Fix: Ingenico iSC250 Logoff logic error
- Fix: Saving Sales Tax Line
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date: 5/17/2016)
- Feature: Nutrition information is now added to the Dutch Valley Data stream. To get DV nutrition info, you do not have to do anything different, the data will be retrieved automatically.
Nutrition information is found on the Transmit to Scale Screen, and can be transmitted to the scale.
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 - POS only (Release Date: 5/13/2016)
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date 5/11/2016)
- Feature: Added Sub-Category in Import Screen
- Feature: Added Inventory Qty to Warehouse Info Screen
- Feature: We Don't Allow Cust Balance Override if credit limit is 0
- Feature: Add Sales History to tablet PO scan form and local db
- Fixed: Bug causing extended submenu to appear beside old menu.
- Change: Add Items in Inventory Count now add 0 zero qty
- Change: Extended submenu combo dropdown box now expands to fit text.
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 - POS only (Release Date 5/10/2016)
- Fix: EBT Split Payment Bug
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (Release Date 5/2/2016)
- Fix: Buttons not showing when some menus were empty.
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52 (Release Date 4/26/2016)
- Fix: Can now update item Desciptions on submenu buttons. Improvement: Updating the item name in item maintenance now updates Submenus buttons with the default description.
- Fix: can now apply different names to Submenus in each store.
- Fix: Sell Giftcard on NewQuickItem Menu Decimal was in the wrong place.
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206 (Release Date 4/19/2016)
- Feature: Expanded Submenus more buttons available per screen. And Submenu Management upgrade.
- Feature: Displaying Reg# on POS.
- Fix: Item Lookup Screen - The “Last Scan” field is displaying the CURRENT scanned item, instead of the previous item.
- Fix: Item Lookup Screen - The “Last Scan” field often cuts off the price.
- Fix: When we click “New Mfg” on the Add Item screen there is often an error. When we click continue it takes us to the Add Mfg screen like normal, but there is almost always that error in between.
- Fix: Multiple users are not able to scan into the same lot at the same time.
- Change: Item Lookup Screen - Users without create item permissions displays "Item not found" if item is not in StoreLIVE.
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11 (Release Date 4/13/2016)
- Feature: Reverse Invoice on sales invoices. When on the invoice, select the Advanced menu and click Reverse Inovice
- Fix: Copy Invoice Bug fixed
- Fix: Fixed Bug that prevented vendors from loading in PO screen.
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168 (Release Date 4/11/2016)
- Feature: "AllowManualCredit" Settings Disables Manual Credit Entry Screen
- Feature: Receipt Amount Due Setting "ShowAmountDueOnHouseCharge"
- Fix: Filter on Size field crashes after 3-4 times
- Fix: Default Card No. Error on New Invoice
- Fix: Load New Mfg in Drop Down on New Item Screen
- Fix: Allow Manual Amout to be entered for Foodstamps
- Fix: Foodstamps Remove all tax if using two Foodstamps Cards
- Change: Sort order on Vendor Invoices, Sales Invoices, PO's, and Receiving Documents, to display the newest on top
- Change: Reload Price Lookup screen after you change the Price
- Change: Changed the GetClone Sub for Faster loading Screens
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124 (Release Date 3/8/2016)
- Feature: Customer Mailing label support for Zebra Printers
- Fix: Inactivate Logic in Item Maintence
- Change: Added more Tax Logging
- Change:Inventory Count and Inventory Adjustment Screens now Prompt when a Large Amount is Entered in Qty Field
- Change: Non-Inventory Items on an Inventory Count will show as yellow
- Change: Discontinued Items on an Inventory Count will show red
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199 (POS Only)
- Fix: Gift Card Balance now enables OPOS Scanner
- Fix: Pay Screen Exact Amount two decimals off
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52-121
- Feature: Can now add Current Date to Labels
- Fix: No Default Warehouse on New User
- Fix: Unprocessed Receiving Error Message when Category not Set
- Fix: Lot tracking now Shows Lot name when coming from Unprocessed Receive
- Fix: Added Store Grouping to "Sales by Date and Dept" Report
- Fix: Blank warehouse field in the Bin Setup Screen
- Change: Insert PAX upgrade tags in app file
- Change: Turned off the Some of the popups in Register Balancing
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206
- Fix: Intelligent Refund not Working
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11-117
- Fix: Inventory Count fix Item Number search
- Fix: Sales By Date and Department Transactions Count
- Change: Updated Items Not Counted Report
- Change: Fix Data Import for Vendor Info
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168-115
- Feature: Added Mix Match Pricing for Weigh at POS Items
- Fix: Purchase Order Tool Quick Lookup
- Fix Mix Match and Mix Match on Resume also lengthen version label
- Fix Inventory Adjustment screen to support scanning scale labels
- Remove bin and Obj folders
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124-112
- Feature: Added User define StoreLIVE Manager Settings
- Feature: Purchase Tool shows Inventory Days Remaining
- Feature: Added EMV Support for PAX MT30s with First Data
- Feature: Added EMV Support for Verifone VX805 with Mercury(Note: Mercury doesn't support debit yet)
- Fix: Purchase Tool now will order at least one case if more inventory is needed
- Fix: Foodstamps Subtotal incorrect on Pay Screen
- Fix: Added Line Returns to Receipt
- Change: Quickbook icon file
- Change: Added Total Cost Column to Dead Stock Report
- Change: Added lots more Logging
- Change:Report Changes
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199-87
- Feature: Added Other Payment Menu and Offline Credit Tender Type
- Feature: Added No Kitchen Receipt for Returns and Resume Sales
- Feature: Added Items Not Sold Since Report
- Feature: Finished adding Customer Groups in StoreLIVE Manager
- Fix: Ingenico ISC250 RBA Problems
- Fix: Grouping Issue on Inventory Not Purchased Report
- Change: Added Sales Summary on Sales Containing Item Report
- Change: Added Group By to query to eliminate duplicate rows on Inventory Listing Report
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52
- Fix: Register Balancing Enter Check Amount Bugs
- Fix: to Transfer Quick Scan and Report
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206
- Vendor Locator grid is wrong color
- When you remove a sub department, all the sub departments in the category disappear. ARB 02/17/15
- Ctrl+s does not work on the PO screen
- If you deactivate an item without unchecking it as 'transmit to scale' it will transmit to scale with a upc of 1.
- when deactivating a customer, customer cards linked to that customer do not deactivate as well
- When adding a new user it will change back to cashier after it is saved even if service desk or manager is selected
- When a Variable Weight item that is not fractional is on a suspend sale receipt, the sale cannot be resumed
- Added :color label/ticket field to allow color to be printed in StoreLIVE! Manager Labels
- Added :category label/ticket field to allow Category Nameto be printed in StoreLIVE! Manager Labels
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11
- Added :ing label/ticket field to allow ingredients to be printed in StoreLIVE! Manager Labels
- Added Calculate Tax check box to Sales Invoice Advanced Menu. This allows controlling if StoreLIVE! calculates the tax amount, or it uses the tax amount manually typed in the StoreLIVE! tax box. (By default, when invoices are imported, Calculate Tax is not checked)
- When PO item grid has a user sort, and user removes and item, the focus jumps to a random item. Should stay with the next/previous item.
- Importing batches from ePlum does not work because ePlum batch files are split on LF instead of CRLF
- There seems to be a problem when selecting a scale department when creatinga new item. It doesn't matter what scale department I select (deli,produce), it always makes the item's scale department Bulk Food. I thoughtI was just picking the wrong department, but I checked it several times nowby doing Save and View after I create the item, and the scale department isalways Bulk Food even if I selected another one.
- Fast Ordering App - Show a message when the app cannot save the users work. I suggest something similar to the POS online/offline in the upper-right. --ABB 12/19/14
- Option on Receiving screen to view linked Vendor Invoices
- Fix Issue where Customer Search logic has Security Level 1 hard coded to only search for PLUSCARDS
- Added Feature to PO Screen to Refresh Costs. (Updates costs on PO to match catalog costs)
- Added Feature to PO Screen to Clear Order Quantities (sets order quantities to 0)
- Added New Item button to Receiving Screen
- Enhancements to Purchase Tool, allowing Order Qty's to be entered on Locator Screen and additional fields added to locator screen.
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed Discount bug on Sales Order/Invoice Screen
- Small layout changes to default invoice reports to accommodate large totals.
- Added "Generate Orders" button to PO Locator Screen. Allows generating orders for all vendors based on min/maxes.
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed issue with updating scales logic where, depending on timing, items not sent to scale could be marked as transmitted to scale
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed Bug that randomly caused a Threading error on PO Quick Scan screen
- Added Receipt Print option for House Payments done on Customer Screen and Invoice Prepayments
- Added Discount Level to Sales Order/Invoice Line Items
- Added Warehouse screen accessible from Item Locator that allows setting Min/Maxes
StoreLIVE! Version 184.108.40.206
- Added ItemLookupMode StoreLIVE! Manager Application setting. (Values are Legacy and "NoPrompt")
- Fixed Bug - Receiving Grid was sorting by case qty field
- Added Create Item, Create/Search Item Buttons to Item Lookup Screen
- Added Last Received Date to Item Lookup screen
- Fixed Bug where in certain situations, a line item without an item_id could be added to a PO in th Quick Scan App
- Added Print Preview Button to PO Quick Scan View Order screen. (allows order to be exported to file if needed)
StoreLIVE! Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed Bug: Scanning an item twice adds incorrect qty on PO Quick Scan App
- Change PO Pick List By Location report to print Case Qty when Case Qty is a whole number, otherwise prints ea. Qty. Also adds cs. or ea. after qty to identify type
- Added Support for bPro Standard Pack price type
- Fixed Bug with Purchase Order "Remove 0 Qty Line Item" feature
- Added "PO Compare" feature to PO screen - Advanced Menu.
- Added Threading to Save logic on PO Quick Scan app to resolve hang issue
StoreLIVE! Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed POS Sub Menu Sort function to handle lower case descriptions and unused entries
- Added support for case quantities when importing PO data from Excel
- Added "Invoice with Size" invoice report
- Fixed issue where "All Stores" entry was not displayed when user did not have access to an in-active store
- Added "Inventory Count Sheet By Vendor" Inventory Report
- Added "F7 - Complete Invoice" shortcut key to Sales Order/Invoice
- Sales Order/Invoice fixed Complete bug when creating back order and changed logic to start a new invoice after a complete and print
StoreLIVE! Version 22.214.171.124
- Changed Item Import to use Excel Data Reader to read Excel data (Access database engine no longer required. CSV import no longer supported)
- Added Customer Import from Excel file Import Customer Information Into StoreLIVE!
- Added Vendor / Manufacturer Import from Excel file Import Vendor/Mfg Information Into StoreLIVE!
- Added Print button to Promotion Screen and added Promotions report category to associate reports with Promotions
- Added "Promotion Sales By Item" Report as the Promotion screen default report
- On PO Quick Scan app, added sounds for Plus/Minus button presses
StoreLIVE! Version 126.96.36.199
StoreLIVE! Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed bug in Promo where removing an item would also remove any unsaved entries
- Added Item Margin On Last Cost report
- Fixed bug where incorrect qty was being calculated from price when item had prices from multiple stores
- Added Vendor Terms field to StoreLIVE!/QB Vendor Sync
- User Maintenance - set Store and Warehouse fields to required and defaulted them to store and warehouse of user creating new user
- Added logic to New Item Form, Get Next Item Number feature to always generate an unused item number.
- Changed Extended Sub Menu dropdown so it shows name associated with the SLAction entry on Sub Menu, as well as SLAction #. (Example, if you setup a Pizza button on Sub Menu1 that calles SLACTION97, (which is extended SubMenu15), the dropdown will Display Pizza - Extended Submen15 ActionSL97)
- Added Timer to run a report in the background every 7 minutes to keep the reports server alive
- Added SalesOrderDefaultCustNo setting. (Accepts a Customer Card No, and uses this customer as the default customer when a new sales order is created)
- Add F key functions to Sales Order/Invoice Form - F1 - New Record, F3 - Select Customer, F4 - Save and Close, F5 - Set focus to Barcode scan field, F6 - Print Default Invoice
- Added Complete and Print button to Complete Sales Order/Invoice Form
- Layout and Functional Changes to Tablet PO Scanning App